Insulation board is also called epoxy resin board, epoxy board, 3240 epoxy board, which is characterized by strong...
Insulation board is also called epoxy resin board, epoxy board, 3240 epoxy board, which is characterized by strong adhesion and strong shrinkage. It is suitable for mechanical, electrical and electronic components with high insulation, with high mechanical and dielectric properties, as well as good heat resistance and moisture resistance.
Application characteristics of insulation board
1. Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
2. Convenient curing. Choose a variety of different curing agents, the epoxy resin system can almost be cured in the temperature range of 0 ~ 180 ℃.
3. Various forms. Various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems can almost adapt to the requirements of various applications, ranging from very low viscosity to high melting point solids.
4. Strong adhesion. The inherent polar hydroxyl groups and ether bonds in the molecular chain of epoxy resins make it highly adhesive to various substances. The shrinkage of epoxy resin is low when cured, and the internal stress generated is small, which also helps to improve the adhesion strength.
5. Low shrinkage. The reaction between the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization reaction of epoxy groups in the resin molecule, and no water or other volatile by-products are released. Compared with unsaturated polyester resins and phenolic resins, they exhibit very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing.