Flame retardant insulation board for transformer insulating material is characterized by good physical and mechani...
Flame retardant insulation board for transformer insulating material is characterized by good physical and mechanical properties, excellent insulation and flame retardant performance. It can work in dry -35~+100℃ air with medium electrical coefficient requirements of high environment.
Specification of flame retardant insulation board for transformer insulating material:
(1) According to the voltage class, it can be divided into 5kV, 10kV, 20kV, 25kV and 35kV
(2) According to the color, it can be divided into: black, red, green
(3) According to the thickness, it can be divided into: 0.15mm-130mm;
Length and width are: 1020*1220; 1220*1220; 1000*2000; 1244*2440; 1500*3000
General configuration of flame retardant insulation board for transformer insulating material:
(1) 5KV insulation board: 3mm thickness; Specific gravity: 5.8kg /m2; Color: red, green, black
(2) 10KV insulation board: 5mm thickness; Specific gravity: 9.2kg /m2; Color: red, green, black
(3) 15KV insulation board: 5mm thickness; Specific gravity: 9.2kg /m2; Color: red, green, black
(4) 20KV insulation board: 6mm thickness; Specific gravity: 11KG/m2; Color: red, green, black
(5) 25KV insulation board: 8mm thickness; Specific gravity: 14.8kg /m2; Color: red, green, black
(6) 30KV-35kV insulation board: 10mm, 12mm thickness; Specific gravity: 18.4kg /m2, 22 KG/m2; Color: red, green, black
Flame retardant insulation board is used for for plastic mold, injection mold, mechanical manufacturing, molding machine, drilling machine, injection molding machine, table grinding pad.
Application characteristics of flame retardant insulating board:
1. Easy to cure. With various curing agents, the epoxy resin system can be cured in the temperature range of 0 ~ 180 ℃.
2. Various forms. A variety of resins, curing agents, and modifier systems can be adapted to any type of application, ranging from extremely low viscosity to high melting point solids.
3. Low contractility. The reaction of the epoxy resin with the curing agent is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization of the epoxy group in the resin molecules without water or other volatile by-products being released. They exhibit very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing compared to unsaturated polyester resins.
4. Strong adhesion. The existence of polar hydroxyl and ether bond inherent in the molecular chain of epoxy resin makes it have high adhesion to various substances. Epoxy resins have low shrinkage and low internal stress during curing, which also contributes to higher adhesion strength.
5. Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
6. Stable electrical insulation performance. Good flatness, smooth surface, no pits, thickness tolerance exceeds standard, suitable for application in high performance electronic insulation requirements of products, such as FPC reinforcement plate, tin furnace, high temperature resistant plate, diaphragm, precision swimming star wheel, PCB test frame, electrical equipment insulation plate, insulation plate, transformer insulation parts, motor insulation, deflection coil terminal board, electronic switch insulation board, etc.
In addition, the flame retardant insulation board also has sound absorption, sound insulation, heat insulation, environmental protection, flame retardant and other characteristics. With so many characteristics, flame retardant insulation board is welcomed by more and more manufacturers and their customers.