KYN61-40.5(Z) type alternating current metal-clad and metal-enclosed with drawable switchgear (hereinafter referred to as switchgear) is a indoor complete set of power distribution unit of three- phase AC 50HZ and rated voltage of 40.5 kV.Uses for receiving and distributing the electric energy in power plants, transformer substations,mining and industrial enterprises,ect.,it controls, protects and detects the circuits, also is applicable to frequent operation locatons. This switchgear complies with GR/T11022-1999,GB3906-1991,DL404-1997,ect.
1. Environment temperature: -10 ℃ ~+40℃，averagevalue measured within 24h should not cxceed 35℃.
2. Altitude: ≤1000m;
3. Relative humidity: daily ≤95%. monthly ≤90%;
4. Seismic intensity:≤s8;
5. Vapor pressure： daily≤2.2kPa, monthly ≤1.8kPa.
6. Ambient environment: the installation site should be free of fire, explosive danger, serious pollution, chemical corrosion or severe vibration.
1. Cabinet structure is of assembled type，the circuit breaker adopts floor type handcart structure;
2. Equipped with brand new composite insulated vacuum circuit breaker, is featured with good interchangeability, and is simple to change;
3. The hand cart frame is mounted with lead screw nut propelling mechanism, it is able to move the handcart easily, and prevent damage of propelling mechanism caused by misoperation;
4. All operations can be carried out when the cabinet door is closed;
5. Interlocking among the main switch, handcart and switchgear adopts compulsory mechanical locking mode, meeting the “five preventions” function;
6. Cable chamber is large enough, it could connect multi cables;
7. The fast earthing switch is used for earthing and circuit short-circuit
8. The protection of the enclosure is IP3X, and is IP2X when the door of handcart chamber is opened;
|Rate current||A||1250 1600 2000|
|Rated short-time withstand current||KA||20 25 31.5|
|Rated peak withstand current||KA||50 63 80|
|Rated power frequency withstand voltage||KV||95/1min|
|Rated lighting impulse withstand voltage||KV||185|
|Rated short-circuit duration||S||4|
|Degree of protection||IP3X|