Epoxy Resin Laminated Fiber Glass Cloth Rod
FR-4 rod is a grade designation assigned to glass-reinforced epoxy laminate sheets, tubes, rods and printed circuit boards (PCB), most commonly used as an electrical insulator possessing considerable mechanical strength.
What are the Color & Size of 3240 epoxy fiberglass rod ?
Color : Ligh green / Black
Length 1000mm / Other cutting size
What is 3240 epoxy fiberglass rod performace ?
higher mechanical properties
better insulation property
heat resistance and moist resistance
good machining ability
Where is 3240 epoxy fiberglass rod application ?
Used in mechanical, electrical and electronic high insulation structure parts.
Used in high-performance electrical insulation requirements.
Chemical machine parts.
General machines parts and gear, generators, Pads, base, baffle.
Generator, transformer, fixture, inverter, motor
Electric insulation component.
Leave a message
ZTELEC PRODUCT DISPLAY
- Power Transformers
- Transmission And Distribution Series
- Mining Explosion-proof Transformer
- Special-purpose Transformer
- Oil-immersed Transformer
- Dry-type Transformer
- Electrical Insulation Material
- Laminated insulation board
- Laminated insulation tube
- Electrical Insulation Rod
- Electrical Insulation Paper
- Flexible insulating film
- Insulating Fiber Glass products
- Insulating Varnish, Resin
- Enamel Insulated Wire
- Paper Covered Wire
- Enameled Flat Wire
- Enameled Round Wire