There are many transformers in our lives. Do you know what performance characteristics the oil...
There are many transformers in our lives. Do you know what performance characteristics the oil transformer has? ZTelec Group will analyze it for you. The following is an introduction to you and hope it will be helpful to everyone.
1. The low-voltage winding of the oil transformer generally adopts a cylindrical structure with copper foil around the shaft, except for the small-capacity copper wire; the high-voltage winding adopts a multilayer cylindrical structure to balance the ampere-turn distribution of the winding and cause leakage Small, high mechanical strength, strong short-circuit resistance.
2. The iron core and the winding are fastened respectively. The height of the device, the low-voltage lead and other fastening parts are all equipped with self-locking lock nuts, and the non-suspending structure is adopted to withstand the shock of transportation.
3. The coil and iron core are vacuum dried, and the transformer oil is vacuum filtered and oiled to reduce the moisture inside the transformer.
4. The oil tank adopts corrugated sheet, which has a breathing function to compensate the volume change of the oil caused by temperature changes, so the product has no oil conservator, which obviously reduces the height of the transformer.
5. Because the corrugated sheet replaces the oil conservator, the transformer oil is isolated from the outside world, which effectively prevents the entry of oxygen and water from causing a decrease in insulation performance.
According to the above five points of performance, it is ensured that the oil transformer does not need to be changed during normal operation, which greatly reduces the maintenance cost of the transformer and prolongs the service life of the transformer.