Transformer is an industry category, which is divided into many categories, and can be divided into many aspects.
The classification of commonly used transformers can be summarized as follows:
1. According to the number of phases:
1) Single-phase transformer: used for single-phase loads and three-phase transformer groups.
2) Three-phase transformer: used to increase and decrease the voltage of a three-phase system.
2. According to the cooling method:
1) Dry-type transformers: rely on air convection for natural cooling or increase fan cooling, which are mostly used for small-capacity transformers such as high-rise buildings, high-speed toll stations, local lighting, and electronic circuits.
2) Oil-immersed transformer: Relying on oil as the cooling medium, such as oil-immersed natural cooling, oil-immersed air cooling, oil-immersed water cooling, forced oil circulation, etc.
3. According to purpose:
1) Power transformer: used to increase and decrease the voltage of the power transmission and distribution system.
2) Instrument transformers: such as voltage transformers, current transformers, measuring instruments and relay protection devices.
3) Test transformer: It can generate high voltage and conduct high voltage test on electrical equipment.
4) Special transformers: such as electric furnace transformers, rectifier transformers, adjusting transformers, capacitive transformers, phase-shifting transformers, etc.
4. According to the winding form:
1) Double winding transformer: used to connect two voltage levels in the power system.
2) Three-winding transformer: generally used in power system regional substations, connected to three voltage levels.
3) Autotransformer: used to connect power systems with different voltages. It can also be used as an ordinary step-up or step-down transformer.
ZTelec Group continues to extend the industrial chain in the field of electric power industry, now the products have been covered many fields mainly including DuPont dry type transformer, power transformer, mining flameproof dry-type transformer, phase shifting rectifier transformer, wind power, photovoltaic, rail transportation and other special transformer; prefabricated substation, high and low voltage switchgear, intelligent power transmission electrical equipment; electrical insulating materials, aerospace materials and other products.