Types of electrical insulating parer used in transformers include electrical crepe paper. Electrical crepe paper insulation paper is pure wood pulp fiber, it do not add adhesives.
Types of electrical insulating parer used in transformers include electrical crepe paper. Electrical crepe paper insulation paper is pure wood pulp fiber, it do not add adhesives. Firstly it is made into no net cloth and then pressed into cardboard. Because of its high chemical purity, the paperboard is especially suitable for use in motors and capacitors, especially in oil-immersed transformers as insulating materials.
Due to the special forming and pressing procedure used in the manufacturing process, the high density and dimensional stability of the insulated crepe paper are guaranteed. Also because of its good mechanical properties, it can also be processed into the fixed parts and spacing parts of transformer internal live parts. In the short circuit condition, because of good volume elasticity, it can safely withstand the huge mechanical stress in the transformer.
Because of the good mechanical strength and oil-impregnable performance of insulating board products, they have been widely used in oil-immersed power transformers and distribution transformers. Insulation crepe paper has mechanical properties and electrical characteristics after immersed in the oil, the composite performance is beyond the reach of other insulation materials.
Crepe insulation paper is applied to transformers because crepe insulation paper can form an oil-paper insulation combination with transformer oil. Then what are the specific requirements for insulating crepe paper used in transformers?
1. High voltage resistance is required to ensure good insulation performance.
2. Relatively mechanical toughness.
3. In addition to high temperature resistance, there should also be thermal insulation performance.
4. Do not produce sensitive phenomena in a humid environment.
5. It also has corrosion resistance function, non-toxic insulation crepe paper.
6. Appearance requirements: insulation crepe paper wrinkling should be uniform. It should not be damaged, the cutting edge should be neat. The paper surface should not have any impurities, such as: pinhole, water edge and slurry, etc.