FR-4 flame retardant epoxy resin fiberglass laminate sheet has high mechanical strength and its strength can be guaranteed;It has excellent electrical performance, which can meet the electrical performance requirements of transformers;
Firstly, FR-4 flame retardant epoxy resin fiberglass laminate sheet material is a kind of code of fire resistant material grade, represented by the resin material must be able to put out after combustion state. It is not a material name, but a level of material. So the general FR4 materials used in the circuit board has a lot of kinds, but most are based on the so-called four functions (Tera - Function) of epoxy resin, filler and glass fiber made of composite materials.
Secondly, the functions of framework in the transformer are mainly as follows:
1. Provide space for winding copper wires in the transformer.
2. Fix the magnetic core in the transformer.
3. The wire slots in the skeleton provide a path for the winding of the transformer during production.
4. The metal pins in the skeleton are the pillars of copper wire wound in the transformer; After soldering, it is connected with PCB board to conduct electricity when transformer works.
5. Convex points, concave points or chamfering in the skeleton can determine the direction of placing or stitching sequence when the transformer is in use.
Why did the transformer skeleton use FR4 epoxy sheet? So, what are the benefits of the transformer skeleton FR-4 material in the end?
1. FR-4 flame retardant epoxy resin fiberglass laminate sheet has high mechanical strength and its strength can be guaranteed;
2. FR-4 epoxy resin fiberglass laminate sheet has excellent electrical performance, which can meet the electrical performance requirements of transformers;
3. Aging resistance, long life, high reliability; (Transformer life cycle is usually 20 to 30 years)