Due to its unique performance advantages, G11 epoxy fiberglass pipes have been used in more than ten related industries.
Due to its unique performance advantages, G11 epoxy fiberglass tubes have been used in more than ten related industries such as aerospace, railways, decorative construction, home furnishings, advertising displays, craft gifts, building materials and bathroom, yacht mooring, sports materials, sanitation engineering, etc. It is widely used in various industries and is highly praised, becoming the darling of the needs of the new era merchants in the materials industry.
FRP products are also different from traditional material products, and are much better than traditional products in terms of performance, use, and life attributes. Its features of easy modeling, customizable, and optional color adjustment have been favored by merchants and sellers, occupying an increasing market share and promising prospects.
What are the advantages of G11 epoxy glass fiber tube? Next, let's briefly introduce it.
1. High strength, high elastic modulus, light weight, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and memory is not easy to produce after repeated use. Good mechanical properties, easy to machine processing, no regular maintenance required for long-term use;
2. The tensile strength is more than 8-10 times that of ordinary steel, and the modulus of elasticity is better than that of steel. Has excellent creep resistance, corrosion resistance and shock resistance. By increasing the stiffness and hardness of the glass fiber, the strength and stiffness of the plastic can be improved, but the toughness of the same plastic will be reduced. Example: bending die;
3, light weight, the weight is only 1/5 of steel;
4. High elasticity, repeated use of mechanical equipment, no memory, no deformation, antistatic;
5. Corrosion resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, salt resistance and atmospheric corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, impact resistance, fatigue resistance, no regular maintenance, effective service life of up to 15 years;
6. Excellent mechanical properties and easy processing;
7. Improve heat resistance and heat distortion temperature; take nylon as an example, increase the heat distortion temperature of glass fiber nylon, at least double the heat distortion temperature, ordinary glass fiber reinforced nylon can reach a flame retardant performance of more than 220 degrees, due to the candle wick effect, will Interfere with flame retardants. Flame retardant system, affect the flame retardant effect;
8. Glass fiber treatment: The length of glass fiber directly affects the brittleness of the material. If glass fibers are not handled properly, short fibers will reduce impact strength, while long fibers will increase impact strength. In order to prevent the brittleness of the material from being greatly reduced, it is necessary to choose a certain length of glass fiber.