When some emergencies occur, it will seriously affect the operation of dry-type transformers, and it is necessary to take immediate power outage as a solution.
1. The dry-type transformer catches fire, in this case, the dry-type transformer is to be deactivated.
2. After the bushing of the dry-type transformer is found to be seriously damaged and discharged, stop using it and let personnel inspect it.
3. Oil pillow and air duct of dry-type transformer.
4. Carbon content and excessive oil color change in dry-type transformer oil need to be stopped for inspection.
5. The dry-type transformer is loud and there is still noise, it should be stopped, dangerous accidents occur.
6. Under normal load and cooling conditions, the oil temperature of the dry-type transformer is not normal and continues to rise.
The dry-type transformer needs to be powered off when these symptoms appear. If the power is not cut off, it will be life-threatening and will damage the dry-type transformer. We need to solve it. If you encounter one of the above, you must handle it carefully to avoid danger!.