F grade mesh weftless tape has high strength, impact resistance, high modulus, low elongation, no hysteresis and no eddy current loss. It is an ideal binding material for motors, transformers, mutual inductors and lightning arresters.
F grade mesh weftless tape from ZTelec Group has high strength, impact resistance, high modulus, low elongation, no hysteresis and no eddy current loss. It is an ideal binding material for motors, transformers, mutual inductors and lightning arresters.
Thickness: 0.17, 0.3mm
1. Before taking out weftless tape from the refrigerator, it should be sealed and stored at room temperature for one day before use.
2. Binding operation can be carried out at room temperature, but the binding effect is better in hot state.
Instructions for F grade mesh weftless tape
1) Composition of F grade mesh weftless tape
A ribbon insulating binding material with a certain width, made of a continuous twisted or untwisted treated alkali-free glass fiber yarn impregnated with high temperature thermosetting resin in a unidirectional arrangement.
2) Characteristics of F grade mesh weftless tape
1. High temperature resistance: Class B, F and H can work continuously at 130 °C, 155 °C and 200 °C respectively.
2. High tensile strength, rigidity and strong binding force.
3. Short curing time, saving working hours.
4. Easy unwinding and high utilization rate.
5. Excellent electrical insulation performance.
3) Application of F grade mesh weftless tape
F grade mesh weftless tape is widely used in the manufacture and maintenance of DC motor, traction motor, generator, transformer, lightning arrester, mutual inductor, etc.
4)Storage Period of F grade mesh weftless tape
It shall be stored in an environment below 30℃. If the ambient temperature is higher than 30℃, and it shall be stored in a refrigerator.
5) Operation Technology of hot binding of F grade mesh weftless tape
1. Preheat the binding workpiece: about 80℃, 1 hour.
2. Preheating weftless tape: it is advisable to preheat weftless tape in an oven at 40±5℃ for about 20 minutes (Note: Firstly, the preheating time should not be too long to avoid premature curing of the resin. Secondly, the weftless tape after preheating should be used up at one time)
3. The binding tension should not be greater than 1000N/cm, the tension should be uniform, and the binding speed should be 10-15m /min.
4. After binding, the end of the tape should be locked to prevent loss of tension (the end of the tape can be embedded into the inner layer of the tape with a thin blade to facilitate compression).
5. The recommended curing temperature is 155℃. The curing time is about 3-5 hours according to the size of the workpiece and the binding thickness (excluding the heating time of the workpiece).
6. If the curing of weftless tape and drying of impregnated paint are to be completed in one heat treatment, tests shall be conducted to confirm that there are no adverse reactions between the two.