The performance advantages of crepe kraft paper for insulation in transformer winding include inherent dielectric strength,mechanical toughness,etc
This article will share with you the performance advantages of crepe kraft paper for insulation in transformer winding.
1. Inherent dielectric strength; The NOMEX insulated crepe paper product can withstand a short-time voltage of 18-40KV/mm, and the electric field distribution between the insulation and the cooling medium is uniform.
2. Mechanical toughness; NOMEX insulation crepe paper has very high mechanical strength, and good elasticity, tear resistance and corrosion resistance, thinner products have greater flexibility.
3. Thermal stability; NOMEX insulated crepe paper has an approved UL material temperature rating of 220 ° C, meaning it will remain effective at 220 ° C for more than 10 years.
4. Chemical compatibility; NOMEX crepe insulated paper is virtually unaffected by most solvents and is very acid and corrosion resistant.
5. Low temperature performance; NOMEX insulated crepe paper has sufficient tensile strength at the boiling point of nitrogen (77K).
6. Not sensitive to moisture; The dielectric strength of NOMEX insulating crepe paper remains 90% dry at 95% relative humidity, while many mechanical properties have been improved.
7. Radiation resistance; NOMEX insulating crepe paper maintains its own characteristics even at 800 MLD strength.
8. Non-toxic/fire resistant; NOMEX insulated crepe paper does not produce any known toxic reaction and does not melt in air with a critical air combustion value of 220 ° C.
The application of insulated crepe paper tube
Insulated crepe paper tube is used for electrical insulation that cannot be in contact with plain paper
Insulated crepe paper tube is used for insulation with high requirement for material extensibility and adaptability
Insulated crepe paper tube is used for transformer or motor coil insulation and cable head insulation