Dry Type Transformer Maintenance Checklist Introduction
Here introduce us the dry type transformer maintenance checklist, which we can know about how to maintenance of the dry transformers.
Many customers have asked our technical staff some professional questions, for example, in the process of application, customers want to know whether there are any precautions and maintenance methods. Our technicians gave a detailed introduction. And show the dry type transformer maintenance checklist here again.
1. Put in the backup transformer
, disconnect the low-voltage side circuit breaker of the transformer for maintenance, remove the operation safety of the control power supply, and hang a "No Closing" sign on the switch handle.
2. Open and repair the circuit breaker on the high-voltage side of the transformer, close the grounding switch, and fully discharge the transformer, lock the high-voltage cabinet, and hang a "No Closing" sign on the switch handle.
3. For the maintenance of dry-type transformers, first clean the porcelain bushings and shells, and then check the shells, gaskets, and porcelain bushes for cracks, discharge traces, or aging of the rubber pads, and for deformation of the cables and bus bars. It should be replaced.
4. Check whether the busbar contact surface is kept clean. The contact surface should be removed from the oxide layer and coated with electric compound grease.
5. Check whether the transformer is well grounded and whether the ground wire is corroded. If it is severely corroded, it should be replaced.
6. Tighten the lead terminals, pins, ground screws, and connection bus screws. If they are loose, remove the screws, or use a flat file to lightly touch the contact surface, or replace the spring washers and screws until the contact is good.
7. Clean the dust around the transformer and accessories, and check whether the fire protection facilities and ventilation system are good.
8. Disconnect the grounding switch on the high voltage side, lock the high voltage switch section 栉, and measure the insulation resistance with a 2500V shaker. And compared with the measured value of the transformer before leaving the factory, the insulation resistance should not be lower than 70% of the original data at the time of leaving the factory.
9. Close the grounding switch on the high voltage side again to let the transformer discharge.
10. Check the transformer room and transformer for leftover tools and evacuate the site.
11. Connect the low-voltage side circuit breaker to control the power supply operation safety, and re-hang the "No Closing" sign to prevent reverse power transmission to the transformer.
12. Disconnect the grounding switch on the high-voltage side, and check the transformer site and the control line on the low-voltage side again. After making no mistakes, close the high-voltage side circuit breaker of the transformer and let the transformer test run to remove the high-voltage side sign.
13. Make detailed maintenance and trial running records.
Here is the dry type transformer maintenance checklist, you can know clearly how to maintenance of the dry transformer. Any other problems you can feel free leave your message here.