6KV/10KV Grade Anti-explosion Transformer KBSGZY-T-100~4000KVA
Running in ungrounded three-phase electrical system, the rated frequency should be 50Hz, and the primary voltage is 6kV or 10 kV, thus it will provide power to different power equipment and power devices.
Features of 6KV/10KV Grade Anti-explosion Transformer KBSGZY-T-100~4000KVA:
With the insulation grade of Class H and Class C, KBSG mining flameproof dry type transformer has excellent thermal stability. AN/AN cooling method enables it to be used in environment filled with methane gas mixture and coal dust, as well as explosion hazardous places such as mines and tunnels. It can also be used in gas or steam condition that falls short of causing metal corrosion or insulation damage. Running in ungrounded three-phase electrical system, the rated frequency should be 50Hz, and the primary voltage is 6kV or 10 kV, thus it will provide power to different power equipment and power devices.
Application of 6KV/10KV Grade Anti-explosion Transformer KBSGZY-T-100~4000KVA:
The anti-explosion transformer generally used in underground coal mines or transformers where there is a large amount of combustible dust, a thick explosion-proof casing is added outside.
Principle of 6KV/10KV Grade Anti-explosion Transformer KBSGZY-T-100~4000KVA:
The principle of explosion protection of anti-explosion transformer is that electrical sparks only work in explosion-proof enclosures, and an explosion only in the enclosure will not cause a larger explosion outside. Coal mines carry a variety of combustible gases and dust, and explosion-proof equipment can play a role in preventing gas explosions.
Normal Working Environment of 6KV/10KV Grade Anti-explosion Transformer KBSGZY-T-100~4000KVA:
1. Altitude does not exceed 2500m;
2. Ambient air temperature: the highest does not exceed 40 ℃ and the lowest is not lower than -25 ℃;
3. the relative humidity of the air: the average maximum relative humidity of the wettest month is 90%;
4. Places subject to vibration and impulse;
5. In a medium without explosion danger, and there is no place in the medium that is sufficient to corrode metals and destroy insulation gas and conductive dust.
6. A place free from rain and snow.
7. The power supply voltage waveform is similar to a sine wave.
Leave a message
ZTELEC PRODUCT DISPLAY
- Power Transformers
- Transmission And Distribution Series
- Mining Explosion-proof Transformer
- Special-purpose Transformer
- Oil-immersed Transformer
- Dry-type Transformer
- Electrical Insulation Material
- Laminated insulation board
- Laminated insulation tube
- Electrical Insulation Rod
- Electrical Insulation Paper
- Flexible insulating film
- Insulating Fiber Glass products
- Insulating Varnish, Resin
- Enamel Insulated Wire
- Paper Covered Wire
- Enameled Flat Wire
- Enameled Round Wire