6630 DMD Polyester fiber non-woven flexible composite material
1.Class: Heat-resistant class is B.
2.Features: Excellent dielectric property and high mechanical strength.
3.Standard:JB/T 4060/IEC15C 215
4.Application: Used as the slot insulation and insulation between phases for Y-series motors.
Description: Between two layers of polyester fiber non-woven sandwich a layer of polyester film coating and heating compound made of composite products. Temperature grade: B / F.
Application: Widely used in slot insulation and liner insulation for motors.
Color: Class B is white. Class F is pink.
Leave a message
ZTELEC PRODUCT DISPLAY
- Power Transformers
- Transmission And Distribution Series
- Mining Explosion-proof Transformer
- Special-purpose Transformer
- Oil-immersed Transformer
- Dry-type Transformer
- Electrical Insulation Material
- Laminated insulation board
- Laminated insulation tube
- Electrical Insulation Rod
- Electrical Insulation Paper
- Flexible insulating film
- Insulating Fiber Glass products
- Insulating Varnish, Resin
- Enamel Insulated Wire
- Paper Covered Wire
- Enameled Flat Wire
- Enameled Round Wire