Phase shifting rectifier transformer is a kind of rectifier transformer. Rectifier transformers are power transformers for rectifier equipment.
|Technical Data-ZPSG Type Phase Shifting Rectifier Transformer|
|Rated Voltage||Output Voltage×
|Phase Shifting Angle||Insulation Grade||Reference Dimension
|690V×15 or others||0°,12°,24°,36°,48°
Principle of Phase shifting rectifier transformer:
The single-phase conduction effect of the rectifier device causes the distortion of the alternating magnetic field waveform of the rectifier transformer; the magnitude of the distortion depends on the ratio of the DC capacity to the grid capacity, the frequency of the harmonic current flowing into the grid, and the number of harmonics. One of the effective ways to suppress harmonics is to phase-shift the high-voltage side of the rectifier transformer. This method can basically eliminate low-order harmonics with large amplitudes.
Application of Phase shifting rectifier transformer:
Rectifier transformers are widely used in various industries, mainly divided into lighting, machine tool appliances, mechanical and electronic equipment, medical equipment, rectifier devices and so on. Product performance can meet various special requirements of users.
The electrochemical industry is the industry most commonly used for rectification. Electrolyzed non-ferrous metal compounds are used to produce aluminum, magnesium, copper, and other metals; electrolytic salt is used to produce chlor-alkali; and water is used to produce hydrogen and oxygen.
Advantages of microcomputer protection device for Phase shifting rectifier transformer:
1. It can meet more than twenty kinds of protection for inventory preparation, and meet users' requirements for different electrical equipment or circuit protection.
2. It can be used to configure the corresponding protection according to the actual operation needs, and truly realize the "customization" for users.
3. Custom protection function can realize the special protection not provided in the standard protection library to meet the user's requirements to the greatest extent.
4. The various protection functions are relatively independent, and the protection setting, realization, blocking conditions, and protection throwback can be independently set and formulated.
Leave a message
ZTELEC PRODUCT DISPLAY
- Power Transformers
- Transmission And Distribution Series
- Mining Explosion-proof Transformer
- Special-purpose Transformer
- Oil-immersed Transformer
- Dry-type Transformer
- Electrical Insulation Material
- Laminated insulation board
- Laminated insulation tube
- Electrical Insulation Rod
- Electrical Insulation Paper
- Flexible insulating film
- Insulating Fiber Glass products
- Insulating Varnish, Resin
- Enamel Insulated Wire
- Paper Covered Wire
- Enameled Flat Wire
- Enameled Round Wire