NMN 6640-Polyester Film & Nomex Amide Fiber Paper Composite Material
1.Class: Temperature classification is F.
2.Features: Good cutting and overload resistance as well as compatibility with common varnish.
3.Standard:JB/T 4060/IEC15C 215
4.Application: Used as the slot insulation and insulation between phases for Y-ser
Description:It is made of NOMEX amide fiber paper bonded to both sides of polyester film.
Characteristics: The products have excellent heat resistance and tear resistance of paper, also have good dielectric strength and mechanical strength of film’s. The products are used as insulation material for F, H class electrical machines.
Leave a message
ZTELEC PRODUCT DISPLAY
- Power Transformers
- Transmission And Distribution Series
- Mining Explosion-proof Transformer
- Special-purpose Transformer
- Oil-immersed Transformer
- Dry-type Transformer
- Electrical Insulation Material
- Laminated insulation board
- Laminated insulation tube
- Electrical Insulation Rod
- Electrical Insulation Paper
- Flexible insulating film
- Insulating Fiber Glass products
- Insulating Varnish, Resin
- Enamel Insulated Wire
- Paper Covered Wire
- Enameled Flat Wire
- Enameled Round Wire