Always used for the insulation sleeving in the oil immersion transformers.
Crepe paper tube for transformer
1. High purity
2. High oil-absorption
3. Good electric dielectric strength
Insulation class A (105 °C)
Direction of crepe paper is transversal.
The end of the last layer is bonded only.
Excellent compatibility with insulating liquids(mineral oils, silicon oils and ascerol oils).
Leave a message
ZTELEC PRODUCT DISPLAY
- Power Transformers
- Transmission And Distribution Series
- Mining Explosion-proof Transformer
- Special-purpose Transformer
- Oil-immersed Transformer
- Dry-type Transformer
- Electrical Insulation Material
- Laminated insulation board
- Laminated insulation tube
- Electrical Insulation Rod
- Electrical Insulation Paper
- Flexible insulating film
- Insulating Fiber Glass products
- Insulating Varnish, Resin
- Enamel Insulated Wire
- Paper Covered Wire
- Enameled Flat Wire
- Enameled Round Wire